Current Group Members
- Zak Ogi-Gittins (PhD), October 2021 - present. Working on reproduction number inference methodologies and modelling of H5N1 highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI) outbreaks in domestic poultry in the UK. Co-supervised by Robin Thompson.
- Phoebe Asplin (PhD), October 2022 - present. Working on modelling the impact of symptom severity on health economic outcomes. Co-supervised by Matt Keeling.
- Rachel Seibel (PhD), October 2022 - present. Working on how human behaviour influences pathogen dynamics during disease outbreaks. Co-supervised by Mike Tildesley.
Former Group Members
- Lauren Adams, Masters in Public Health dissertation on “Would it be cost effective to implement social distancing measures during the influenza season: An SEIR modelling approach”.
- Destination: PhD project at the Universtiy of Cambridge, working in epidemiology and modelling to support infant immunisation programmes.